Senior Account Executive
Sales & Business Development | London (U.K.)
Full Time Sales Position
brinc (Branded Research Inc.) seeks mid to executive level Sales Professionals to sell online quantitative market research solutions within MR agencies, clients, and related MR methodology companies. The primary responsibility of this position is the ability to leverage our proven proprietary panel (MintVine™) and global network of panel partners to fulfill quantitative research needs, including surveys, online focus groups, and related insights work. The Account Executive role is a critical part of the sales organization responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals and driving new business revenue. We offer the opportunity to work among a dedicated, cross-functional team of professionals; all committed to achieving the new business goals of the Account Executive who joins us.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience and pre-existing client relationships. If you have market research sales experience, are used to working with and selling to market research end clients, enjoy operating with autonomy and succeeding within a collaborative environment, apply to become part of our growing team today.
About Branded Research Inc:
brinc (Branded Research Inc.) is a global market research company offering online sample and quantitative solutions. Humanizing data collection by leveraging trusted, social communities, brinc is able to provide reliable and powerful metrics to both consumer and b2b clients. Through proven and innovative methods, as well as proprietary technologies like MintVine, brinc is able to actively engage with consumers and reach specified target audiences, resulting in more precise and complete end data. To learn more visit brinc.co.
- An uncapped compensation package if meeting timely sales goals; including a competitive base salary DOE.
- Full benefits, including health, dental, vision.
- Participation in 401(k).
- Equity participation.
- Fully flexible holiday policy – we are a results driven company.
- Ability to join a disruptive, rapidly growing private company.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Prospecting, qualifying and advancing high-margin, direct and indirect sales opportunities within new corporates accounts.
- Ability to understand and sell programmatic solutions.
- Pipeline management and reporting.
- The desire to work autonomously.
- Any other tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- Reports to U.S. based management.
Other Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Flexibility: Must be able to work in shifting environment with ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands.
- Work Ethic: Must be willing to work hard, be dependable and responsible, possess a positive attitude and maintain a sense of honesty and integrity. Simple put - work hard and enjoy your life. See results.
- Core Values: Branded Research seeks team members that are passionate and ambitious, embracing and driving change!
Educations, Experience, and Skills:
- 5+ years selling market research panel services, strategic services, digital products, or technology services to small, medium and large corporate accounts.
- Verifiable history of accountability, perseverance and over-quota achievement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to position and sell high-value solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and capable of working with little direction.
- Daily discipline of updating and leveraging CRM and other sales productivity tools as required.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates must send their resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the positions.